keskiviikko 5. joulukuuta 2012
5. joulukuuta
Tuiki tuiki tähtönen
TUIKI TUIKI TÄHTÖNEN ILTAISIN SUA KATSELEN
KORKEALLA LOISTAT VAAN KATSOT ALAS MAAILMAAN
TUIKI TUIKI TÄHTÖNEN ILTAISIN SUA KATSELEN
KAIKKI LAPSET MAAILMAN TÄHTÖSIÄ KATSOVAT
MIETTIVÄT MIKS LOISTAA NE MAAHAN ASTI VALAISEE
KAIKKI LAPSET MAAILMAN TÄHTÖSIÄ KATSOVAT
ja sama englanniksi
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
When the blazing sun is gone,
When he nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Then the traveler in the dark
Thanks you for your tiny spark;
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
In the dark blue sky you keep,
While you thro' my window peep,
And you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti